Thursday 8 October 2009

TAM London

So last weekend I went the The Amazing Meeting London - a conference of skeptics and scientists arranged by the James Randi Educational Organisation. It was very good, and I learnt a lot, and I posted as much on the JREF forums the next chance I got. Then, some time later, another guy posted about it saying that there were too many people not talking to each other. I looked on his blog to see if he'd written anything else and I saw that he'd put up a few photos from the event. I looked and I saw that in the queue to get in, the guy standing in front of him was me! And it was true: I didn't speak to him. I didn't know he wanted me to. I feel bad now - like I let the whole side down. If only I'd spoken to him, he would've had a whole different attitude to the event. Oh well. Maybe next year.

No comments: